Friday 31 December 2010

365 Project Has Commenced!

Aye, dear reader, that is correct. I have started the dreaded 365 project. The dreaded project that insane photographers take. The dreaded project where one must take an art-worthy photograph every day. I shall almost certainly regret starting this, but no doubt I shall feel incredible relief this time next year, when I shall have finished. Wish me luck, dear reader!

I'll be making another post just after midnight pertaining to the New year, so see you all then!
Teddy


Oh, afore I forget, you can follow the project at my dA Account, or my 365 account. I'll also be making irregular posts here bringing you up to speed on my images.

That be a self portrait! Maybe I'll finish with one as well, give the thing a bit of roundness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites