Friday 21 January 2011

Banner And Mascot

You may have noticed that there is a new banner at the top of this page. Yes, this page. This one. The tagline is slightly blurry because the design that I'm using hates my guts and compresses anything I put up there. Without some complicated coding, I can't fix it. Therefore, I will not fix it. It is also at it's maximum size there, just so as you know. And lo! Dost thou see the steampunk gentleman in the banner? The sprite? His name is Bertram, and he is my mascot.

Feel the power.

I like all things steampunk, therefore my mascot is a steampunk gentleman. Incidentally, he is a sprite reproduction of a character I made long ago in the Gaia Avatar Creator. I dug him out and redrew him by hand, pixel by pixel. Most verily, dear reader! Also, if I may draw your attention to something... Duke Nukem Forever launch trailer!



Until next time!
Teddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites