Monday 18 October 2010

A Progressive Shoot

Decay



Oh, why not show you this? For a project, I went out with my dear Sony a200 DSLR, and took 6 images in the same area that show a contrast between the old Photographic Pictorialism (that traditionally 'arty' and soft-focus style), and more modern chiaroscuro techniques. The contrast I have created could not be more obvious if I had tried to make it any more obvious. Enjoy the feast of RIOT-shrunk images! Because I'm not waiting a full week for the images to upload.

The names of the pieces (displayed under the images, which is really the simplest way to do it), are references to either the symbolism in the image, or the associations we may have with the subject.
Ruined



Innocence Lost
Ageing Gracelessly
Avenue

Cut Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites