Sunday 31 October 2010

Merry Halloween!

Mwahahahahahahaha! And some such.

Well, I somehow managed to completely not find out that Most Haunted no longer exists, for some reason. It has, in fact, been replaced by... Wait for it...

Paranormal Investigation: Live! I don't know about you, but I sure can feel the drama. The thing's going live and on air at 9 tonight, which places it, at the time of writing, at just under two hours. Highlight of my Halloween, that. They're going to a castle somewhere.

Now, seeing as I've not had my drink yet, I'll resume this entry when it's live and I'm feeling tiddly! I the meantime, have Ashen's Halloween Special







SOME TIME LATER...

Well, it's live and I'm sitting here drinking a strange cocktail of vodka and red wine (it tastes... interesting). Hold on, Yvette's gone! [Checks wiki] ah, she left and that's why the show came to it's end. Bugger, she was funny though! Ok, they started yesterday, and're at Castle Menzies, Scotland. Scotland's always been notorious for ghost stories and paranormal activity. It gets really quite creepy in the Highlands in the middle of the night.

After spending a while with the program, I don't believe it's as good as Most Haunted, although it's quite entertaining and I'll stick with it. Anyway, back to more Halloweeny stuff!

Well, there's kids outside knocking on my door, and there's no way in hell I'm answering them. There's orange fireworks, and the entire night's distinctly underwhelming. Well, I enjoyed last Halloween, and it was a thoroughly lovely day and night, despite a brief amount of idiocy from me. This one... Ain't so much. Although I'm content to sit here getting drunk and eating sweets. And is it just me, or do people make much more of a big deal over Halloween than they did a few years ago? Because that seems to be the case. I'd sure like to know why, it's not like it's important.

Ah well, time to watch some more TV and drink some more Leach-Juice (that's the name of my new cocktail of wine and vodka. It is glorious).

Until next time! Don't have nightmares, unless you like them,
Teddy

... Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites