Wednesday 13 July 2011

A Writer Am I

Good afternoon, dear reader, I hope you're well. This is just a quick post that I wanted to get out of the way before both Dungeons of Dredmor and Cthulhu Saves the World are released on Steam later today.

I am now writing for an, as yet, unlaunched gaming blog. I don't want to give too much away at the moment, as we're still a way off from launching, but I can give you a few details.

  • I will be writing alongside three other writers, two British, one Romanian.
  • We will be writing about gaming. You probably guessed that by "gaming blog".
  • Our main focus is on the PC, but we will occasionally cover consoles and *gasp* 'other media'. I'll leave that one to your imagination.
  • I will personally be covering more indie than AAA games, as I'm utterly disillusioned with the industry at present.
  • We'll be using free WordPress hosting at least until we're established.
  • Linking from the previous point, this isn't a paid gig. At least, not until we're established. This is very much a hobby.
  • There's a good chance it might be funny. You may even laugh. YOU MAY EVEN LAUGH.
  • It's initials are TAG. I'm not saying more yet.
If I'm not too busy playing Dungeons of Dredmor and Cthulhu Saves the World, expect a DC within the next few days. Oh, and when the site launches, you'll be the first to know, dear reader.

Until next time!
Teddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites