Thursday 17 November 2011

Oh Boy...

Good evening, dear reader! Remember me? I'm the man who buggered off again.


The simple, and distasteful, fact is that in between spending every waking hour looking for work or writing for HTP, I simply don't have the time to blog as much as I used to. At least until I find work, at which point the entire world should calm down and we can all stop worrying and go live in caves again. It'll happen!

This isn't a blogging holiday - those are meant to be relaxing - it's... something indescribable. I just don't have the time at present, and that's a real shame. I'll hopefully have something coming up for you soon, but I really need to devote all my time looking for work at the moment.

Just to let you know what's going on, dear reader! My blog will never die. So there.

Until then!
Teddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites